Summary Only Motoring Offences Fees
The following offences are Summary only motoring offences and can be dealt with at a single hearing.
- Driving over the speed limit.
- Failure to stop after an Accident
- Failure to exchange details after an accident
- Failure to provide details of driver on request
- Failure to provide insurance details on request
- Failure to be in proper control of your car
- Driving over the prescribed limit of alcohol or drugs
- Using a hand held device whilst driving
- Driving without due care and attention
- Being in charge of a vehicle whilst over the prescribed limit of alcohol or drugs.
- Driving without insurance
- Driving whilst disqualified
We charge a fixed fee for a summary only motoring offence dealt with in one hearing. The fees are as follows:
For Half a Day at Court
Partner £750 plus VAT
Solicitor £550 plus VAT
Full Day at Court
Partner £1,250 plus VAT
Solicitor £750 plus VAT
Additional Costs include
Travel Time to Court £50 plus VAT
Travel costs to Court 0.42p per mile by car or £31.60 per railcard
- Initial telephone conference to obtain instructions and preliminary advice in respect of plea
- Consideration of all Documents provided by client
- Initial communication with Police or CPS
- Thereafter preparation of plea and mitigation ahead of the hearing or an application for no case to answer
- Representation at Hearing.
- Correspondence as to advice and outcome of your case
If we consider your case comes within special reasons we will seek, were possible, it be dealt with at the first hearing, however, this is beyond our control and at the hands of the Court. In the event that a second hearing is required, this will attract an additional hearing fee.
Price Does not Include
- Taking Statements from witnesses
- Instruction of experts
- Not Guilty Pleas
Your Court date will either be set by the police following arrest or by summons by the Court.
Profiles of solicitors who conduct motoring cases: