Click to skip to content

Money & Property

"What happens to our property?"

We are able to advise you in relation to maintenance and the division of assets including the marital home arising from divorce or separation.

Where necessary, we will refer you to outside experts for advice, for example, in connection with:

  • Life and endowment policies
  • Pensions

Where there are children it is as well to remember that the needs of the children are the first consideration and maintaining a suitable home for the children is of the utmost importance.